Terms & Conditions of sale
- These conditions shall apply to all orders and contracts for the supply of equipment in the United Kingdom, by the company or its authorised distributor to customers, and if there are any qualification or variation to these conditions, it is important for the avoidance of doubt that such variations should be in writing (in the goods/services space overleaf)
- It is the intention of the company that all terms of the contract between the customer and the company are contained in this document and in brochures, and written specifications provided to the customer. If the customer wishes to rely on any variations in these terms, he is asked to ensure that such variations are written into this agreement or notified to the company in writing as soon as possible, but in any event before delivery of the goods
- All orders are subject to confirmation and acceptance by the sales manager based at the head office of the company. You will be entitled to withdraw from this agreement if there is a price increase which you consider is excessive. The current price tariff is available at the head office of the company as shown at the bottom of this page.
Terms of payment
- In the case of a cash sale, payment of the total price (less any deposit already paid) shall be made by the customer to the Company on delivery of the equipment
- Where a product is being custom made, a deposit of 50% of the total price will be required on order, the balance being payable on delivery
- In the case of sales financed by the obtaining of a loan from a finance company, delivery of the equipment shall not take place until the application for the loan has been approved by the finance company.
Alteration of design, etc.
- The company will use its best endeavours to supply the customer with the exact goods ordered but where this is not possible, the company shall notify the customer as soon as possible of any alterations to the design, specification or packaging of the equipment described in the sales literature and where alteration is fundamental to the goods ordered, the customer may terminate this contract and any deposit paid will be refunded
- The company provides a guarantee for 12 months from the date of supply on new equipment, and for 90 days from date of supply on second hand and ex-demo equipment.
- The company shall not be under any liability under paragraph 4(i) hereof in respect of any equipment which has been altered, tampered with or used otherwise than in accordance with the instructions issued by the company or where, name plates, labels or other markings affixed to the equipment by the company have been removed or tampered with
- The guarantee offered in paragraph 4 (i) and 4(ii) is transferable providing that the name and address of the new owner is provided, however travel costs will not be covered to the new owner.
Terms of delivery
All delivery times and dates are given in good faith, but are only approximate. Should a delivery be delayed beyond a reasonable time then the customer may cancel the order.
Passing of property
- Property of the equipment sold shall remain the property of the company until delivered and paid for in full.
Notice of cancellation
- Other than the statutory rights of the customer the company will accept cancellation of this order within 14 days commencing from and including the date of delivery. This right can be exercised by formally forwarding the signed cancellation slip at the bottom of this contract overleaf to the company head office (address below). Cancellation may also be made by telephone to 01684 275626, or email to email@example.com . In the event of cancellation after this period, the company will be entitled to retain the deposit. The costs associated with the return of the goods will be the responsibility of the purchaser [Box 1 Page 1]. The goods must be returned in the same condition as received, complete with the original packaging, and damaged or missing items will be charged to the Ppurchaser
- Where the customer has visited the showroom in the course of decision making or to make the purchase, or is having a custom built product manufactured to their order, then there is no right of cancellation.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty and incorrectly described goods and services. If you have any doubts about your statutory rights please contact your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
Horizon Mobility Ltd
Formal Industrial Park